Natural Beauty -Turmeric Mask Benefits-
Turmeric Mask Benefits
Every time i apply DIY mask i feel astonished at how good it feels when pampering your skin. it is important to know what benefits your skin and what does not, although all the ingredients might be natural but still some people have sensitive skin.Turmeric Mask Benefits are listed below
- It is high in antioxidants that slow down cell damage.
- improves skin’s texture.
- Resolve inflammatory skin conditions, such as acne, dry skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- helps reduce pigmentation and even out the skin tone.
- diminish wrinkles.
“So, before applying any mask at your face make sure you search well for the ingredients that is suitable for your skin.”
DIY Turmeric Face Mask
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey
1. Mix turmeric, yogurt, and honey.
2. Apply a layer to your face and let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
3. Rinse off with moderate water and scrub gently to remove.
4. Lay your favorite moisturizer.
Secrets About Turmeric Mask Benefits
- Turns out Indian brides have long used turmeric as a head-to-toe body scrub and face mask to brighten skin before their weddings.
- Treatment Of Stretch Marks. For this purpose, apply a mixture of (gram flour) and turmeric with yogurt/raw milk/ water on the stretch marks.
- Treatment Of Cracked Heels.you can mix 3 spoons of turmeric with a few drops of coconut oil on your heels for 10 to 15 minutes and doing this regularly will soften the heels.
- It helps in detoxifying the liver, which further prevents the risk of hepatitis.