Get the Miracle Plant DIY Mask
Aloe Vera Mask
Aloe vera gel and lemon juice have immense beauty benefits. Both help reduce dark spots and blemishes on your face, and even help minimize stretch marks. They also help heal acne and acne scars.
Origin of aloe vera
The geographic origin of it is believed to be in Sudan, and it was later introduced in the Mediterranean region and most other warm areas of the world, including Africa, Asia, India, Europe and America. It contains antioxidant vitamins A, C and E — plus vitamin B12, folic acid and choline.
Aloe Vera Benefits for Skin
- It treats sunburn.
- works as moisturizer.
- treats acne.
- fights aging.
- lessens the visibility of stretch marks.
Aloe Vera DIY Mask Steps
- Cut one leaf from the plant.
- bring a lemon.
3. Cut off the edges of the leaf.
4. remove the gel inside it by a sharp knife.
4. pour both the gel and a half lemon juice using a blender
6. blend the mixture for one minute.
7. get the magical mask.
- leave the mask on for 10 to 15 minutes .
- rinse it off .
- get a MAGICAL SKIN.